Become your own guide thanks to the maps of Backroad backcountry roads in Quebec for GPS V7
Be Your Own Guide with Quebec Backroad GPS Maps V7
A world of adventures to infinity!
A Land of Endless Adventure!
With a surface area of more than 1,668,000 km² (644,000 sq mi), Quebec is Canada's largest province. It extends from the lowlands of the St. Lawrence Valley in the south to the arctic tundra in the north. Between the two are large expanses of mature forests, the Canadian Shield and its wild beauties, fertile wetlands and millions of pristine lakes and rivers. This landscape offers many opportunities for outdoor activities, which, combined with the French-Canadian culture that is famous in Quebec, attract visitors from around the world. Kayaking in the Mingan Archipelago National Park Reserve, hunt caribou on the Western Ungava Peninsula, mountain biking at Mont-Sainte-Anne skiing in the hinterland of Chics-Chocs, observing wildlife in the Charlevoix region and fishing in Lake Deux-Montagnes, these are some of the activities that Quebec has for you. These activities will be presented among many others in our maps of Quebec for GPS.
At over 1,668,000 km² (644,000 sq mi), Quebec is Canada's largest province, stretching from the St. Lawrence Lowlands in the south to the arctic tundra of the north. Intersection of mature forest, rugged Canadian Shield, fertile wetlands and millions of pristine lakes and rivers, offering an abundance of outdoor adventure opportunities, combined with Quebec's famous French-Canadian culture . Kayaking in Mingan Archipelago National Park, caribou hunting on the Ungava Peninsula Peninsula, mountain biking at Mont Ste. Anne, backcountry skiing in the Chic-Chocs, wildlife viewing in the Charlevoix region and fishing in Lake of the Two Mountains are just a few of the activities in Quebec GPS Maps .
Maps of the hinterland of Quebec for GPS in brief:
- Specially designed for outdoor enthusiasts, this product showcases everything Quebec has to offer in a single map of backcountry GPS routes. This edition also includes all new geographical features and adventures specific to Quebec.
- The texts that deal with cartography and adventures are presented in French and in English. Maps include points of interest as well as additional descriptions of backcountry trails.
- New Crown Lands have been added for fishermen, campers, hikers and hunters.
- A network of backcountry trails covering more than 675,000 km, including more than 150,000 km of passable roads, is presented on a single map.
- More than 1,850 lakes, rivers and streams where to fish, as well as stocking and species information. Has over 2,000 boat ramps and nearly 50 marinas.
- Wildlife management areas and hunting areas are identified and information is provided on species, highlights and restrictions on hunting.
- Nearly 85,000 km of ATV, ATV and snowmobile trails and more than 300 starting points and staging areas.
- Over 12,000 km of multi-use hiking, mountain biking and cross-country skiing trails, including the Trans Canada Trail, and close to 700 points of departure.
- Nearly 500 km of canoe and kayak tours, including more than 400 access points for paddlers and circuit locations.
- Nearly 4,000 national, provincial and urban parks. Addition of almost 1,500 campgrounds, picnic and day use areas, backcountry designated boating campsites and shelters in major parks and recreation areas.
- Hundreds of wildlife viewing areas, must-see winter sports venues and more.
- More than 85,000 terrestrial and hydrographic entities.
Backroad GPS Maps at Glance
- Specifically designed for outdoor recreation enthusiasts, this product combines all of Quebec into one Backroad GPS Map. This edition also includes new Quebec Geographic base features and Adventures.
- Mapping and Adventure text provided by both English and French. Includes Points of Interest and Backroad Extras descriptions.
- New Quebec Crownland areas for anglers, campers, trail enthusiasts and hunters.
- Over 675,000 km of our road network, including over 150,000 km of routable roads.
- 1,850+ fishing lakes, rivers and streams with stocking and species information. Includes 2,000+ boat launches and close to 50 marinas.
- Marked Wildlife Management Areas / Hunt areas including species, area highlights and restrictions for hunting.
- Almost 85,000 km of ATV-QUAD Trails and Snowmobile Roads, with over 300 trailheads and staging areas.
- Over 12,000 km of multi-use hiking, mountain biking and cross-country skiing trails, including the Trans-Canada Trail, with close to 700 trailheads.
- Close to 500 km of paddling routes, including 400+ paddling access and road rentals.
- Close to 4,000 national, provincial, and urban parks. Includes close to 1,500 additional campsites, day-use / picnic areas, backcountry / canoe campsites, and cabins in major parks and recreation areas.
- Hundreds of wildlife viewing areas, winter recreation hot spots and more.
- Over 85,000 land and water geographic features.
More than just cards!
So Much More Than Just Maps!
At the cutting edge of the industry, Backroad Mapbooks' Quebec Maps for GPS are approved by Garmin. These are the most detailed, comprehensive and up-to-date GPS maps on the market. With 3D display, shaded landforms and countless geographical or activity-based points of interest, these maps are the perfect choice for recreation, industry or rescue activities. Updated annually, these GPS cards are Garmin approved and compatible with Garmin GPS and Garmin BaseCamp app. They are available on SD memory card and are easy to install and use. They transpose all the information contained in our series of atlas Backroad Mapbooks, whose fame is well established, directly on your GPS device or your computer. Use the latest topographic data, practicable roads, trails, canoe and kayak tours, scenic views, ZECs, hunting areas, and the adventure is just beginning! In fact, all you have to do is take our latest edition of Quebec maps for GPS to see that the possibilities for adventure are infinite.
Backroad Mapbooks' industry-leading, Garmin-licensed Quebec GPS Maps are the most detailed, comprehensive and up-to-date GPS maps available on the market. These are the maps of choice for recreation, industry, and search-and-rescue, with 3D views, shaded relief, and countless geographic and activity based points-of-interest. Updated annually, these GPS maps are Garmin licensed for compatibility with Garmin GPS and Garmin Basecamp. Available in Micro SD format, these Quebec City GPS Maps are easy to install and use for your wildly popular Backroad Mapbook series directly to your GPS device or computer. Keep your adventure rolling with the latest topographic data, routable roads, trails, paddling routes, scenic viewpoints, ZEC, Hunting Zones, and so much more. With the latest edition of our Quebec City GPS Maps in hand,
Characteristics of maps of the hinterland of Quebec for GPS
- Garmin approved and compatible with Garmin ™ GPS as well as with Basecamp ™, MapSource ™ and RoadTrip ™ applications and software.
- Has all the standard features of Garmin, such as search tool, urban navigation, etc.
- Topographic maps at a scale of 1/20 000 or 1: 50 000 preloaded.
- Map contours and shaded reliefs at the cutting edge of industry presented for all of Quebec.
- 3D display and the highest degree of map detail available on Garmin GPS devices and the Basecamp ™ app.
- The largest number of access roads, industrial roads and forest roads in Quebec.
- Comprehensive network of practicable roads, including urban roads, industrial roads and access roads.
- Has tens of thousands of kilometers of trails, including ATV and snowmobile trails, canoe and kayak tours, and long-distance, multi-use trails.
- Contains a smart background and searchable wildlife and hunting management areas for hunters.
- Includes national, provincial and regional parks and other types of parks as well as campgrounds.
- Provides additional information, such as information on fishing in lakes and rivers, information on boat launching ramps, access points for paddlers, etc.
- Searchable descriptions and information provided by BRMP regarding fishing, canoeing, parks, trails, ski areas, etc.
- Thousands of cities, geographical landmarks, and searchable hydrographic features
- And much more!
Quebec Backroad GPS Map Features
- Garmin-licensed & compatible with Garmin GPS ™, Basecamp ™, MapSource ™ and RoadTrip ™.
- Includes all standard Garmin features such as Find tool, city navigation and more.
- Preloaded 1: 20,000 / 1: 50,000 basic scale seamless topographic maps.
- Leading industry cartographic contours and shaded relief for all of Quebec.
- Garmin GPS units and Basecamp ™.
- The most complete Resource, Industry and Logging road coverage available for Quebec.
- Extensive Routable Road Network Including City, Resource, and Industry Roads.
- Highlights of ATV, Paddling, Snowmobile, Long Distance & Multi-use Trails.
- Smart Background Features & Searchable Wildlife Management Zones (WMZs / Hunting Zones) for hunters.
- Includes National, Provincial, Regional, Parks and Campsites.
- Extras like Lake & Stream Fishing information with launches boat, paddling access points, and more.
- Searchable BRMB descriptions and activity information for fishing, paddling, parks, trails, ski areas and more.
- Thousands of Searchable cities, Geographic Land, and Water features.
- and much more!
Explore more with the search function
Explore More by Using the Search Function
Look for highly detailed text on georeferenced points of interest and recreation areas from our award-winning Backroad Mapbook series.
Note: You can search for additional information on the hinterland or points of interest by selecting Where To / Find> Extras and then Go !. You can also find out what each place has to offer by reading the text at the More option.
Backroad Extras or Points of Interest Extras and then Go! option, or read what each site offers through the More option.
Note: Search highly descriptive point of interest and recreation site write ups geo-referenced from our popular Backroad Mapbook guide book series.
Unique road categories
Unique Road Classifications
Our improved road categories, which allow you to distinguish between highways and logging roads and between main roads and secondary roads, are a distinctive feature of the GPS backcountry maps. This additional level of classification helps you determine which routes you can drive and which roads you must drive in a four-wheel drive or ATV.
In addition, we present more recreational features and symbols than any other map source. From rustic campsites to RV parks, from snowmobile trails to fishing at paddlers' access points, you'll find all the information you need to get to the resort. adventure. Our categories include mining and gravel pit areas, protected and reserved areas, and a host of other features that will help you determine where you can play.
Unique to the Backroad GPS Maps are our enhanced road classifications that help you identify the highways of the road and the main roads from the side roads. This extra level of road classification can be used to drive a ATV vehicle or four-wheel drive vehicle.
In addition, we offer more recreational points and symbols than any other source map. From RV accessible to backcountry campsites, hiking to snowmobiling trailheads, fishing to paddling access points, we have your adventure covered. Our area classifications include mining and gravel pits, conservation and restricted areas, and a host of other features that you can see where you can play.
Get more roads and trails
Get More Roads and Trails
No other source of GPS maps offers as many roads and trails as GPS backroad maps; and the statistics show it. In addition, you will find that we offer better classes of roads, which helps you to distinguish between major industrial roads and forest roads from unclassified or secondary low-use roads.
We differentiate types of trails: multi-use for hikers, cyclists, horseback riding enthusiasts, founders, etc. as well as ATV and snowmobile trails. This information is continually updated, expanded and refined. Do not miss to take advantage of our update program.
No other GPS map source has many roads or trails to the Backroad GPS Maps, and we have the statistics to prove it. In addition, you will find better ways to get along than to work in your own country.
We are multi-use for hikers, bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and more, ATV / motorized trails and snowmobile trails. This information is continually updated, expanded and refined, so be sure to take advantage of our update program.
Highlights on Quebec's trails and roads:
- More than 150,000 kilometers of passable roads, including urban roads, rural roads and three levels of forest roads (industrial roads, access roads and winter access roads)
- More than 500,000 kilometers of non-passable roads, including old logging roads, unclassified roads, lanes, private and leased roads, etc.
- Over 12,000 kilometers of hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and cross-country skiing trails, including over 10,500 kilometers of multi-use trails and more than 1,500 kilometers of the Trans Canada Trail
- Nearly 34,000 kilometers of snowmobile trails
- Nearly 50,000 kilometers of ATV-Quad trails
- Nearly 500 kilometers of canoe and kayak tours
Quebec Road and Trail Highlights:
- 150,000+ kilometers of Routable Roads including city roads, rural roads, and 3 levels of Logging Roads (Industrial, Resource and Winter Access Roads)
- 500,000+ kilometers of non-routable roads including Old Logging Roads, Unclassified Roads, Alleyways, Leased and Private Roads and more
- 12,000+ kilometers of Trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers, including 10,500+ kilometers of Multi-Use Trails and 1,500+ kilometers of the Trans Canada Trail
- Close to 34,000 kilometers of Snowmobile Trails
- Close to 50,000 kilometers of ATV-QUAD Trails
- Close to 500 kilometers of Paddling Routes
It's in the supplements that you will find all the information on the points of interest that are specific to our Backroad maps for GPS
Backroad Extras are where you find the POI information specific to our Backroad GPS Maps.
Points of Interest
Point of Interest (POI)
Our personalized or unique BackRoad points of interest are unique to our Quebec maps for GPS. In Quebec, we have close to 100,000 searchable points of interest unique to Backroad. You can search for backcountry points of interest by selecting Where To / Find> Extras and then Go !. You can also find out what each place has to offer by reading the text at the More option. This new feature of our GPS maps gives you descriptions or texts that relate to most of the recreation areas that have been georeferenced from our Backroad Mapbook series of guides, whose fame is well established
Unique to the Backroad Quebec GPS Maps are our custom or backroad POI sets. Within Quebec we have close to 100,000 searchable Backroad POIs. Backroad POIs can be searched by selecting the Where To / Find> Extras and then Go! option, or read what each site offers through the More option. This add-on feature to our GPS maps gives you the most popular descriptions or write-ups of geo-referenced backroad Mapbook guidebook series.
Quebec's most striking points of interest
- More than 100 hunting areas
- Lakes and rivers for fishing, including more than 1,850 locations with descriptions and species of fish
- More than 2,000 boat launching ramps
- Nearly 700 trails with frontcountry and backcountry access with descriptions
- Snowmobile trails, including more than 200 starting points and staging areas with descriptions
- ATV trails, including more than 125 starting points and staging areas with descriptions
- Parks, including more than 4,000 national, provincial and regional parks and protected areas with descriptions
- More than 200 rustic camping sites
- More than 750 campgrounds and picnic areas
- More than 400 descriptions of access points for paddlers and portages
- More than 185 recreation areas for winter recreation and alpine skiing
- 125 wildlife viewing areas with descriptions
- More than 1,100 cities, villages and communities
- More than 85,000 searchable terrestrial and hydrographic entities
Quebec Custom POI Highlights
- 100+ Hunting Areas / Hunting Areas in QC
- Fishing Lakes and Rivers with 1,850+ rentals with descriptions and fish species
- 2,000+ Boat Launch locations
- Close to 700 Trails with front country and backcountry rentals and descriptions
- Snowmobile Trails with close to 200 trailheads / staging areas and descriptions
- ATV Trails with 125+ trailheads / staging areas and descriptions
- Parks with close to 4,000 National, Provincial, Regional Parks and Conservation Areas with descriptions
- 200+ Backcountry campsites
- 750+ Campground and Picnic locations
- Paddling with 400+ paddling road access points descriptions and portage rentals
- 185+ Winter Recreation Sites and Downhill Ski Areas
- 125 Wildlife Viewing locations and descriptions
- 1,100+ City, Town and Community locations
- 85,000+ searchable land and water
Categories specific to Quebec