NEW BRUNSWICK BACKCOUNTRY GPS MAPS
Backroad Mapbooks is proud to present Garmin-licensed New Brunswick GPS Maps, compatible with Garmin GPS and Garmin Basecamp. Nestled in the heart of Canada’s Atlantic coast, New Brunswick boasts one of the world’s most renowned natural wonders: the highest tides in the world in the Bay of Fundy. New Brunswick’s city of Moncton thrives as the hub of the Maritimes, while picturesque villages sprawl throughout the province, passing bustling rivers, rugged trails, and salty beaches that reach warm temperatures during summer months for some of Canada’s most luxurious ocean experiences. Outside of city centres like Moncton and Fredericton, New Brunswick teems with natural riches. Here you will find the highest peak of the Maritimes, and rich marine ecosystems prime for kayak exploration. Thousands of visitors flock to New Brunswick’s Bay of Fundy each year to see the world’s highest tides rush in and out of the Hopewell Rocks, and to glimpse whales from a boat in New Brunswick’s Atlantic waters.
Backroad Mapbooks’ New Brunswick GPS Maps detail everything you need to explore the rich lands of New Brunswick. Boasting industry-leading topographical detail of New Brunswick’s terrain, including road networks, routable roads, trails for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and more, with shaded relief and 3D views, these GPS maps let you explore this Maritime province with confidence. Developed in cooperation with local and government agencies, these New Brunswick GPS maps are the most reliable source for industry and recreational use. Navigate New Brunswick with the most up-to-date map data available, along with conveniently marked and labeled outdoor recreation highlights and information for Wildlife Management Areas, trails, paddling routes, activity and geographic points-of-interest, and more. With Backroad Mapbooks’ New Brunswick GPS Maps in hand, New Brunswick becomes a doorstep to Atlantic Canada’s great outdoors.
NEW BRUNSWICK BACKCOUNTRY GPS MAP FEATURES:
- Garmin GPS and Basecamp™ compatible
- 10,000 base scale topographic maps
- Detailed shaded relief for all of New Brunswick
- 3D perspective on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™
- The most complete resource, industry and logging road coverage available for New Brunswick
- Routable city, resource and industry roads
- Searchable street addresses and intersections
- Tens of thousands of kilometres of trail systems, including defined ATV, snowmobile, paddling & multi-use trails
- Smart background & searchable Wildlife Management Zones (WMZs)
- National, provincial and private parks & campsites
- Lake & stream fishing information with boat launches
- Searchable backroad recreation information for fishing, paddling, parks, trails and more
- Boat launches, campsites, paddling access points, ski areas and more
- Tens of thousands of searchable cities & geographic land and water features
- And much more!
Note: All standard Garmin GPS map features such as: seamless topographic maps; ‘Find’ tool to locate nearby city; water or recreation features; 10,000 scale geographic points; and city navigation are part of the Backroad New Brunswick GPS Maps package.
Unique to the Backroad GPS Maps are our enhanced road classifications that help you distinguish the highways from the logging roads and the main roads from the side roads. This extra level of road classification helps you to know which roads can be driven in a car and which ones should be left to a four-wheel drive vehicle or ATV. In addition, we offer more recreational points and symbols than any other map source. From RV accessible to backcountry campsites, hiking to snowmobiling trailheads, fishing to paddling access points, we have your adventure covered. Our area classifications include mines and gravel pits, conservation and restricted areas, and a host of other features that help you see where you can play.
More Roads and Trails
No other GPS map source has as many roads or trails as the Backroad GPS Maps, and we have the statistics to prove it. In addition, you will find we offer better road classifications to help you distinguish main industrial or logging roads from those rarely travelled side or unclassified roads. Further, we separate trails into multi-use for hikers, bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and more, as well as ATV/motorized trails and snowmobile trails. This information is continually updated, expanded and refined, so be sure to take advantage of our update program.
New Brunswick Road and Trail Highlights:
- Over 33,000 km of routable roads including highways, city roads, rural roads, and two levels of industrial and resource Roads
- Close to 130,000 km of non-routable roads including old logging roads, unclassified roads, alleyways, private roads and more
- Almost 1,250 km of multi-use trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and more
- Close to 7,385 km of ATV/motorized trails
- Over 7,400 km of snowmobile trails and routes
- Almost 1,750 km of paddling routes
- Over 465 km of the Trans Canada Trail
Unique to the Backroad GPS Maps are our Custom or Backroad POI sets, with close to 100,000 searchable points. You can use these to help navigate by selecting the ‘Whereto’ and then ‘Go!’ options, or read what each site offers through the ‘More’ option. This added feature to our GPS Maps gives you the descriptions or write-ups of most recreation sites that have been geo-referenced from the popular Backroad Mapbook guidebook series.
New Brunswick Custom POI Highlights:
- Fishing lakes with over 460 locations with descriptions, named and searchable lakes
- New Brunswick trails with over 260 front country and backcountry trail locations and descriptions
- New Brunswick ATV trails with over 20 trailhead locations and descriptions
- New Brunswick snowmobile trails with almost 30 trailhead locations and descriptions
- New Brunswick parks with over 90 national and provincial park locations and descriptions
- Over 130 regional parks, private campsites and backcountry resorts
- New Brunswick paddling with almost 90 paddling access points and descriptions
- New Brunswick wildlife viewing with close to 30 locations and descriptions
- Over 20 New Brunswick Management Unit hunting areas
- New Brunswick Crown land
- New Brunswick winter recreation sites including over 30 cross-country ski trail locations and most downhill ski areas
- Over 2,250 city, town and community locations
- Almost 13,500 searchable land and water geographic features
Backroad Extras are where you find all the POI information specific to our Backroad GPS Maps.
New Brunswick’s Categories:
- Backcountry Camps
- Boat Launches
- Caribou and Moose Wildlife Management Zones
- Land Features
- Paddling Routes
- Parks – National
- Parks – Provincial
- Parks – Conservation
- Parks – Urban
- Public Services
- Recreation Areas
- Rivers and Creeks
- Snowmobile Routes
- Water Features
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winter Recreation